4.5.09

A Snappy Son

I read that The Children's Place (www.thechildrensplace.com) is trying to get into the blog world with an outstanding promotion. Guess what? I'll bite. Why? See my profile picture? That delicious muffin sitting in front of me is in a Children's Place sweater. And probably jeans, too, though you can't see them. I think they're clothes are the best.
My son has been described as "preppy" and I think that is due in large part to TCP clothes. We all know that there's not nearly as good of a selection for boys as there is for girls ANYWHERE, but if anyone is attempting it, it's them. Their consistent use of seasonal solids make it easy to have a stylish and snappy son. I think, at least.
And then here's the other thing: SENSORY ISSUES. Who else knows not to have crunchy tags, or tag leads that stay in clothes years later? Children's Place! Anyone with a child anywhere on or even NEAR the autism spectrum knows how important that is.
And then there's him. The little mod muffin himself. He has many clothing choices, requests and interests - and I know we can both be happy there. He likes to pick out his favorite sweatshirts or t-shirts and have me find the pants to match. Occasionally it's his favorite navy plaid elastic waist ones, but typically it's jeans. It's like - Grrrrrrrrranimals with style here in my house!
So kudos to you - and to me for being the style beneficiary!
Till later,
The Bag Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment