9.5.09

A Bull, A Bag, and a Boy

So it's late here, at www.bagsinabag.com HQ - like 2AM. And my cat Bullwinkle is pushing on my face. To any other cat, you put them on the floor - and shoo 'em away if you're in the middle of something, right? Not Bullwinkle. Bull is unique...she's - well, she's bad. She's curious and adventurous and she loves to laugh at competitive ice skaters when they slip. She's that kind of bad. So when she wants love, you give it to her. 'Cause by tomorrow morning she'll be stepping in your Cheerio's just to see if you like the white splash as much as she does. So Bull on my lap it is.
Today was my 10 year wedding anniversary. And my boy had the presence of mind to know that if he wanted to be included in this project, the easiest way was to get us a gift. STAT. So while running errands this afternoon he asked me what movie do I think my husband and I would like. "Something funny" I said. And we ended up with Will Smith "Seven Pounds." I'm no movie afficianado or anything, but I'm not so sure about the 'funny' genre, eh?
And, lastly, last night's bag party. www.bagsinabag.com Here's the thing - the bags are too cute. Whenever someone sees them they need them. So why are they online in some little hole alone? People LOVE the bags. And I don't sell one, I sell many - to the same people. So here's my blog: Get out there and spread the good word about your bag! Tell us the emergency it got you out of - (Karen - wasn't there something about a big hand boo-boo and needing the rubber glove?) (Kristen - using your asprin, handy wipe and Cotton bag all in the same day?!?!) (Pat- making a 'shelf' in the car for the iPod using velcro,rubber bands and scotch tape?)

So here's my question of the day...

What has the bag done for you?


www.bagsinabag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment